St Ives Exfoliating Body Wash Sea Salt And Pacific Kelp 650ml
Made with 100% natural sea salt and Pacific kelp extracts, and 100% natural walnut shell powder, our exfoliating body wash purifies and exfoliates for smooth skin, while cleansing with a sudsy sumptuous lather. It can be used as hand soap to effectively wash away dirt and bacteria. Step out of the shower feeling smooth all over.
How to use:
1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!
2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.
3. When you’re done, rinse off!
4. Enjoy skin that feels smooth all over!
Did you know salt is a natural exfoliator that helps to smooth off dead skin? It’s why we decided to extract sea salt from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to add to our body washes.
Sea kelp is a kind of algae that grows in the ocean. We love it because it’s packed with antioxidants and helps soften and hydrate dry skin.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
About St Ives:
At St. Ives, we use 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and extracts to bring the joy of nature into our cruelty free skin products to give you soft, refreshed skin that glows! And we mean it, too! That’s why we celebrate the look and feel of real, natural skin and none of the models on our site have been retouched to hide any of their features that make them unique. Got it? Good! Now get your glow on!
- Made with plant-based cleansers
- 100% recycled plastic bottle
- Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified cruelty-free by PETA
- Made with 100% natural Sea salt and Pacific kelp extracts